Week Eight - Australia

 And our last leg brings us back to the place we love... 'down under'! 

Australia boasts some of the world's most beautiful natural wonders such as the Great Barrier Reef - the world's largest coral reef system, the Heritage Listed Ayers Rock (Uluru), the Bungle Bungles in Western Australia, the Twelve Apostles along the Great Ocean Road. Man-made icons include the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. *


I was very lucky to have grown up travelling around our gorgeous country I may not have really appreciated that as a kid, but now looking back, I'm very grateful for the experiences.  We travelled mostly up and down WA and trips across the Nullarbor to visit family on the other side, so when I think of Australia, I think of wide-open space and the wonderful splattering sound of rain on tin, and red dirt.

And here's my page.  I'm scrapping a day trip we had to a big rock back in 2019... yes I'm just a bit behind!!

Kaisercraft papers, torn and layered to add interest.... Splatters of my very favourite gold paint

Chipboard from the kit, colour with Art Alchemy Metallique Wax

I've tucked everything under the photo to keep the negative space on my page.

Have fun creating!
Donna

* Australian explore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winners!!

Hello crafty friends! I finally have our winners scored all totalled up after taking a break for a week due to a sad family event. Again I w...