Week Four - France

Heading east now across the North Atlantic Ocean ...
When I think of France I immediately think of Paris and the week I spent there.

Five things to see in Paris

  • The Eiffel Tower.
  • The Louvre. 
  • Notre-Dame de Paris. Although this is in the process of being re-constructed after the fire a couple of years ago
  • Palace Of Versailles. 
  • and Moulin Rouge.

France conjures up images of wine, fashion, love and much more for me.

The requirement this week is to use fabric, the technique is to sponge paint, the optional kit item is lace.


 I have used Colour Blast Bee Arty Find Paradise Mystic Garden paper for the background of my layout

The paint on my layout is the white acrylic paint that I have sponged through Kaisercraft's Lattice stencil to the whole background

I also used Turquoise acrylic paint to colour my chipboard which came from 
Dusty Attics Mini Captions #1 set and some white cardstock to cut my title from.

I have fussy cut the leaves from printed PVC fabric. The PVC fabric makes it very easy to attach the fabric to the page without getting in a mess with the glue showing through.

I used a bright pink cardstock to add a torn strip to the bottom of the layout and to mat my photos.

I used Kaisercraft's Alphabet Upper Case dies to cut my title, which is the name of the island we were on when these photos were taken.
The title was underlined with a fine black pen

The lace from the optional kit was attached at the top of the top photo and the bottom of the bottom photo.

Underlining the title and a scribbly border finish this page off.




Here is the process video




I am really enjoying seeing everyone's interpretations of the themes for each country.

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winners!!

Hello crafty friends! I finally have our winners scored all totalled up after taking a break for a week due to a sad family event. Again I w...