Week Five - Russia

 Still heading east... by train or hot air balloon for the truly adventurous!...


The world's largest country offers it all, from historic cities and idyllic countryside to artistic riches, epic train rides and vodka-fuelled nightlife. *


My first thoughts of Russia is St Basil's Cathedral!  A wonderful and crazy mix of colours and patterns, it's hard not to be fascinated by it all!

And here's my page, I've torn and distress my PP to make my curves, layered everything and added some flicks of gold.


After coating my cardstock with white gesso,  I stamped with Versamark and embossed it with white embossing powder for a resist effect, I created the watercolour background with Shimmer Dust and spritz of water.

These Bee Arty - Arty Farty papers are so bright and colourful, perfect for a photo of my nephew painting. (Stock image used for public)  I've torn and distressed the edges to make my curve., layed up everything using 3D foam and finished off with some flick of my fav gold paint.
Added some cotton, sayings and a flair from the Travel kit.

Enjoy creating
Donna

* from Lonely Planet web page. 

1 comment:

Winners!!

Hello crafty friends! I finally have our winners scored all totalled up after taking a break for a week due to a sad family event. Again I w...